Neuroleptic from the group of phenothiazines. It has antipsychotic and sedative effect. Reduces or eliminates delusions and hallucinations, relieves agitation reduces affective reactions, anxiety, restlessness, reduces motor activity. It has antiemetic effect. When used in high doses may cause hypnotic effect. It causes extrapyramidal disorders, raises prolactin. It has alpha adrenoblokiruyuschey, protivogistaminnoy and weak m-anticholinergic activity, lowers blood pressure. The mechanism of action of the drug is not completely understood. It is believed that many of the central effects due to blockade of dopamine receptors in various brain regions. Sedation, apparently, due to blockade of the central adrenergic receptors.
After oral masteron only cycle is rapidly absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. Bioavailability – about 50%. poluraspredeleniya period of several hours. It is metabolized in the liver to form both active and inactive metabolites. The half-life sufficiently long (4 weeks or more). Return with urine and feces. It penetrates the blood-brain barrier, wherein the concentration of masteron only cycle in the brain than its concentration in plasma.
- chronic paranoid and hallucinatory-paranoid state;
- state of agitation in patients with schizophrenia (hallucinatory-delusional, hebephrenic, catatonic syndromes);
- alcoholic psychosis, manic agitation in patients with manic-depressive psychosis;
- mental disorders in patients with epilepsy;
- agitated depression in patients with presenile, manic-depressive psychosis;
- neurotic diseases accompanied by increased muscle tone;
- pain, including causalgia (in combination with analgesics);
- sleep disorders resistant nature (in combination with hypnotics and tranquilizers);
- Meniere’s disease;
- vomiting of pregnancy;
- treatment and prevention of emesis in the treatment with anticancer agents and radiotherapy;
- pruritic dermatoses;
- in the “lytic mixtures” in Anesthesiology
The mode set individually. For adults, a daily dosage of 25-600 mg; maximum single dose – 300 mg; the maximum daily dose – 1.5 g
Babies administered in a daily dose of 1 mg / kg body weight.
Perhaps: hypotension, tachycardia, dyspepsia, dry skin, decrease in salivation.
Rarely (with prolonged use at high doses): neuroleptic syndrome, long-term depression, extrapyramidal disorders; pigmentation of the skin, cataract; allergic reactions.
In isolated cases: toxic hepatitis, agranulocytosis, thrombophlebitis.
- of the liver and / or kidney problems;
- dysfunction of hematopoiesis;
- progressive system of the brain and spinal cord diseases;
- decompensated heart defects;
- thromboembolic disease;
- late stage of bronchiectasis;
- brain injury
With caution, under careful control should be prescribed with cholelithiasis and urolithiasis, acute pyelitis, rheumatism, rheumatic heart disease.
Aminazin not recommended for stomach ulcers and duodenal ulcers. With long-term use of the drug are needed to monitor patterns of peripheral blood, prothrombin index, liver and kidney function, neurological examination and consultation ophthalmologist. In experimental studies have shown embryotoxic effects of the drug.
masteron only cycle increases the effects of hypnotics, opioid analgesics, funds for general and local anesthesia. Action anticonvulsants under the influence of masteron only cycle increases, but in some cases can cause convulsions Aminazin phenomenon. Incompatible with MAO inhibitors. Undesirable long combination with analgesics, antipyretics.
10 pellets of 50 mg
to 500 mg of pellets 50
10 dragee 100 mg
400 mg 100 dragee androxin