Pharmacological properties masteron dosage relates to inhibitors of fibrinolysis, a synthetic lysine analogues. By its action is similar to epsilon-aminocaproic acid, but it is much more efficient.Specific hemostatic effect AMBENA bleeding caused by an increase in fibrinolysis, due to the blockade of plasminogen activators and partial inhibition of the effect of plasmin. masteron dosage inhibits fiber-noliz competitively saturating the lysine-binding receptors, through which binds to fibrinogen (fibrin) Plaza lamprey (plasmin). The drug also inhibits biogenic polypeptides kinins.
masteron dosage enhances the detoxifying function of the liver, inhibits the antibody response.
For internal administration the maximum concentration of drug in the blood is determined immediately after the injection and lasts up to 3 hours. masteron dosage displayed by the kidneys: 60% -80% unchanged. In case of violation of renal excretory function AMBENA concentration in the blood increases significantly.
- states in which the system develops hyperfibrinolysis (overdose plasminogen activators: streptokinase, urokinase, etc.);
- with a decrease in the ability of the formation of a hemostatic clot (in violation of procoagulant, platelet or vascular hemostasis components);
- when localized hemorrhages due to increased local fibrinolytic activity (after tonsillectomy, operations on the prostate, bladder, menorrhagia).
- in surgical procedures and different pathological processes with increased fibrinolytic activity of the blood; brain surgery (including with subarachnoid hemorrhage), lung, heart surgery, vascular, thyroid, and pancreas; after dental procedures, with premature detachment of normally situated placenta, a long delay in the cavity of a dead fetus of the uterus, uterine bleeding; acute pancreatitis; liver disease; bow, gastro-intestinal bleeding.
- preventing the development of secondary hypofibrinogenaemia when massive transfusion of banked blood.Contraindications
Tendency to thrombosis and thromboembolic disorders, hypersensitivity, hypercoagulable phase of DIC. vitreous hemorrhage, severe coronary heart disease and cerebral ischemia, diseases of the kidney with a violation of their functions, pregnancy and lactation.
Precautions to apply for violations of cerebral circulation!Dosage and administration:
Inject intravenously in doses of 50-100 mg (5-10 ml of 10 mg / ml).
If necessary, the administration can be repeated several times at intervals of not less than 4 hours. In acute fibrinolysis is further added fibrinogen, controlling blood fibrinolytic activity, and fibrinogen content in it. The maximum single dose is 100 mg (10 ml of 10 mg / ml solution). Total (daily) dose and duration of treatment depend on the disease.
Side effect From the digestive system: vomiting, diarrhea. From the CCC : increase or decrease in blood pressure, tachycardia. Local reactions: thrombophlebitis at the injection site. Allergic reaction. Other:. Renal colic, catarrhal phenomena from the upper respiratory tract were observed in some cases dizziness, orthostatic hypotension, seizures. This should reduce the dose or stop the drug.
of drug overdose is extremely rare and is characterized by increased blood clotting. If you need to overdose intravenous heparin at a dose of 5000 ME and / or removal of the drug.
The interaction with other drugs
simultaneous use of large doses Ambena and other hemostatic agents (eg. Etamzilata) can lead to blood clots, on the one hand, by increasing the formation of fibrin by the action of hemostatics, and on the other hand, due to the slow dissolution of the formed thrombus due antiplazminovogo Ambena action.
use of the drug requires a check fibrinolytic activity of blood and fibrinogen level. Intravenously, the need to control coagulation, especially coronary heart disease, myocardial infarction, liver diseases.
Introduction AMBENA can be combined with the introduction of hydrolysates, especially glucose solution, antishock solutions. When acute fibrinolysis is further added fibrinogen (average of the last dose – 2 – 4 r max – r 8).
The solution for intravenous administration of 10 mg / ml in 5 ml ampoules. 5 vials in the cell package of PVC film. On 2 stripes package together with instructions for use in a pile of cardboard boxed.
proteina suero leche pastillas para dar energia organic whey protein concentrate